Use Video Marketing During Coronavirus Quarantine
For the first time in decades, many of the world's population is quarantining themselves at home. This is due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. Although the current context is creating a lot of uncertainty, companies should start planning their global marketing strategy with the future in mind.
That is why Drone and Photo, an agency specialized in Digital Photo and Video Marketing, highlights the relevance of video as an ideal format to communicate brand strategies. Video marketing is a powerful tool. It can become a very versatile presentation with a high level of communication load in a short time.
Video marketing is one of the most relevant strategies to apply during this crisis. It will be able to generate a significant impact if done right. This is because a well-made video can effectively engage consumers by communicating our message more deeply.
We can propose that function by using visual elements related to them, as well as uploading the video on relevant channels.
Benefits of Video Marketing During Coronavirus Outbreak
These are the reasons why companies should bet on video marketing as the spearhead in their corporate marketing strategy during this quarantine.
· Videos have been proven to improve conversion rates. It makes them ideal for placing them within your landing page.
· Including videos on your pages benefits your search engine positioning. Google favors pages with multimedia content because it knows that they provide more information in less time.
· As I already mentioned, videos increase people's confidence. 52% of users say watching a video makes them feel more confident about their purchasing decisions.
· They increase the permanence in the site. The average user spends 88% more time on a video site than one that doesn't.
· Making videos is a good investment. These can stay in force for up to 4 years, which is more than enough when compared to the validity of Facebook posts (3 hours and 7 minutes).
· Emails with the word "video" in the subject have a higher open rate.
· Videos encourage engagement by increasing the chances that users will return for more content.
· They generate remembrance. It is said that human beings remember 10% of what we read, 20% of what we hear, 30% of what we see, and 50% of what we see and hear.
· They are more likely to go viral than other types of content.
· People nowadays can easily watch videos from any device, including mobile.
Finally, the video allows us to generate closeness and establish a more personal bond. It becomes especially relevant now when people have been confined and limited to social interactions.
This aspect is essential because people need "that human part" of the day-to-day that allows them to cover their routine needs partially, making it an excellent opportunity to approach users and generate a community around your brand.
However, before betting on video marketing, brands must reflect on what kind of value they want to bring to the user, what message they want to convey, and what goal to achieve with it.